Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Saturday at Nojoqui Falls Part II

Well, I kind of blew it again... since I had most of my 4-H rabbit kids come to the Exhibit day, I didn't leave the area of the park where they were holding the small animal shows, until after the girls showed their sheep. Bummer!

So I have NO pics!



This is Noah's handy work, while the other kids in our group were doing showmanship with their rabbits... I do have to say, it's pretty darn creative!



Here's the sheep pens, Kaitlynn is in the white shirt, Jessica is in the pen.




See... there she is....



Shianne (R), and her friend Krystal (L). I guess Shianne has Krystal talked into getting a lamb next year....hmmm, we will see what her dad says..


The kiddos teetering on a very small log at the base of the falls.... (L-R) Giovanni, Noah, Skyler, Nico, and Alex.



Oh, Kaitlynn finally got in there...far right...



Playing in the frigid water.....crazy kids..


"What, mom?" (notice, hand on the hip?)



Nico and Giovanni, climbing back out from under, yes, I said under the falls. The water, over many years, has made a kind of cave under this overhang.. the kids claim it's really cool. I will take their word for it! Can we say, claustrophobia?



1 comment:

2009FlagGirl said...

Mine, Krystal's, and jessi's trip up to the Falls was better hahaha lol.