
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Ok, this is my first attempt at the "Not me!'s".... So bare with me...This could get ugly..LOL
I did NOT find out the hard way, that moms should never jump on a trampoline without first doing many hours of kegels....nope. Not me!
I would never let my child jump on the trampoline after eating dinner, and then let him stay home from school, because I couldn't figure out why he threw up in the wee hours of the morning....nope. Not me..
And I absolutely know, I did not tell my son, as he was getting out of the shower, asking for his unders (underwear), that "I will be right there", then turned to my daughter, "can you get Noah's underwear out of the dryer, and take them to him?"...not me..
And, I NEVER type something real quick, and save it as a 'draft' for that day, so that it looks like I post everyday, like a good blogger mom should...nope. NOT ME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment