Monday, June 15, 2009

"Not me!" Monday....

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not a mom that does not value a good education, so I did not let my oldest child miss the last day of school to go to Disneyland. Nope, not me...

And since I am always caught up with my laundry, and so well organized, I would never go to Wal-mart the night before a trip, and buy everyone new outfits, socks, and undies, just so I don't have to stay up late into the night doing the laundry, that I never let get behind. Nope, Not ME!

If I were crazy enough to stay up until midnight, the night before leaving for Disneyland (at 5 AM), I surely wouldn't poop out halfway through the day. And I certainly wouldn't send my kids off on their own to ride more rides. I would never risk embarrassment by sitting down propped up against a fence, and proceed to fall asleep. And then just throw all inhibitions out the window, and actually LAY ON THE GROUND... no no that was NOT ME!

I would not then pretend I was 'just resting my eyes' by reaching for my camera and begin taking pics from my vantage point.
And this most certainly is NOT proof! And I did NOT snap another photo with my cell phone (while not laying on the ground), that I will not post (really I won't), because it is not for little eyes. I also did NOT send said photo to a few of my friends, with the caption, "It is really sad when you can find crack at Disneyland". Nope.... Not Me!

Last but not least... cover the kids eyes, and put down what you are eating... Because I did NOT find a 'gift' in the kids bathroom that refused to be flushed away! And there was NO way I was going to dislodge it with my toilet brush, because then I would be so grossed out I would have to throw it away. Soooo I would never have grabbed the first thing I saw, a Q-tip, or two, and use them to.... ahem... send the 'gift' to a more appreciative recipient. Noooo NOT ME!! That is just gross.... pardon while I hurl!

*Update* I did not just find one of our rabbits having her babies on the cage wire instead of her nest box! And the two live newborns are not, I repeat not now residing in the bra area of the workout top I am currently wearing so they can warm up. But, if they were, they wouldn't be wiggling all over looking for something to eat... sorry guys! I'm not the mama, Nope Not me!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love it! At the end of my pregnancy I used to buy extra socks and underwear because I was so tired and didn't have the energy to do laundry.Great minds think alike :)