
We didn't take very many pictures, only because it was our 4th trip to Disneyland since December... but there were still some 'Kodak moments'....
There are well over 40 rides, 10 shows, and many other attractions at both Disneyland and California Adventure, and what does Kaitlynn choose to play with??
any guesses?
come on, just one guess?
no.... try again....
ok
ok
I will just tell you....... drum roll
a pay phone! Every time we came anywhere near one, she was fiddling with it! Geezo, ya'd think this kid had never seen a phone. Oh, wait... she has probably never talked on a
pay phone...


Buzz Lightyear!

Shianne said she was going to make a face every time I tried to take a picture. Didn't anyone ever tell her that if you do that too much, your face will stick that way?

One of the rare moments when Noah actually
let me take a few pictures of him.

And another.....

One with Mommy..

HA! Caught her before she could make a goofy face..

Kate looks so precious, then you have 'Oops, I let one slip' next to her...

Got... something.... on... the.... corner... of... my mouth. Got it! Yum... I was saving that! (make a goofy face, get a goofy caption)

Oh, now I smell it! And yes, my children were discussing bodily functions, with STRANGERS!

Ok, this is what Noah's pictures usually look like...
No comments:
Post a Comment