So I was home when I got the call from Kaitlynn that Shianne had fallen off of Cali, in the arena. She was SO freaked out and this same (guy) wouldn't let Kaitlynn go see if Shianne was ok, or just freaked out! OOOOOOO.. I'm thinking, me...dark alley.... this guy... just happens to walk in.......
Back to story... I tried to get them to hold off on transport, until I could get there (we only live a couple miles away). But it seemed like they were in a rush to get her in the ambulance and to the hospital, before I could make my own assessment. They told Kate that her BP was low and they needed to go.
A few x-rays and hours later, we were released to go. Nothing broke! YEA!
So these pictures below are the leftovers from Saturday.... Sorry guys, I was just so drained from rushing to the rodeo, then to the ER.
This was after the rodeo, and time for us to go home. We were so pooped, everyone went home and passed out! I wanted to go to the drive-in, but no one was up for it. So I was one of the 'everyone'.
No comments:
Post a Comment