Sunday, April 5, 2009

Friday at Disneyland & California Adventure

After leaving Universal Studios yesterday, we headed to Anaheim for the night. We got to our hotel a little before 8 pm... following Dori, and DeAnn's adventure of rearranging (not sure if some things were already broken..lol) the hotel room, and the kids getting done messing around, we settled in for the night. Dori says, someone was snoring.... and someone else was talking in their sleep.... I was completely out!.. So I was probably the guilty party for the snoring...LOL
Bright and early Friday morning we got up, headed down to eat in the hotel restaurant, they have a full breakfast to choose from... for FREE! That's why I love that hotel...
Then we were off to the Happiest Place on Earth! This was Jessica's 1st time visiting Disneyland, so we were all excited.....
First stop was the ticket booth for Dori, DeAnn, and Jessica to jump into the Exclusive Club of the Annual Disneyland Passholders....
Then while Kate took them to go get their pictures taken, I ran over to the City Hall to get Kaitlynn's Birthday Badge, and Jessica's 1st Visit Badge.
For Lunch we had a special treat of eating at the Blue Bayou... very yummy, but very expensive food... Kate & Dori had the New York steak, I had the short ribs, DeAnn had the chicken, Jessica had the monte cristo, and for Noah we had to order off the kids menu... it was mac n cheese for him....(glad they let us do it, it was for 9 and under) the gumbo was very flavorful, and filling! I wish it wasn't so expensive, I'd eat there every time!




Not So chipper when they are leaving with their pants wet from riding Splash Mountain twice in a row at 10 o'clock at night... hehehe

No comments: