Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Kind of Report....

On the day that I went to pick Kaitlynn up early for her dentist appointment, I had to go into the office to sign her out. While I was waiting, the office secretary asked if I wanted to go ahead and pick up her report card...since I was there. I laughed and said, are you trying to get her in trouble? She just looked at me... guess she doesn't know Kate's track record.

She handed me the envelope, and I looked at it for a minute, then decided to open it. EUREKA!! Kate's hard work paid off!!

It may not seem like great grades to someone not in the know, but for Kate this is a HUGE improvement...

English C
Home Ec A-
Phys Ed B+
Pre-Algebra C-
Science B
World History B
GPA 2.28

I hope she takes these grades as a payoff for her hard work, and continues to improve... We are working hard on her homework quality, and promptness..

1 comment:

Wrogan said...

Way to go kate :) GREAT JOB!!!
Hard work does pay off :)